Post Em Destaque

Você Não é Burro — Seu Cérebro Foi Reprogramado Para Não Conseguir Ler Mais Um Livro Inteiro

  Por que você não consegue mais terminar um livro? Você já começou um livro com entusiasmo genuíno e, poucas páginas depois, sentiu uma vontade incontrolável de checar o celular? Esse fenômeno, cada vez mais comum entre adultos e jovens, não é sinal de burrice, fraqueza intelectual ou falta de disciplina. É o resultado mensurável de uma mudança estrutural profunda no modo como nosso cérebro processa informação — provocada, em grande parte, pelo consumo massivo de microvídeos. Primeiramente, precisamos reconhecer a gravidade dessa perda. A leitura profunda não é apenas hábito cultural nostálgico — ela é habilidade cognitiva complexa, construída ao longo de anos, e hoje sendo silenciosamente desmontada por um ambiente digital hostil à concentração sustentada. O que os microvídeos estão fazendo com sua capacidade de concentração? Como especialista em Letras, é impossível não lamentar o que está sendo perdido: a leitura profunda desenvolve repertório analítico, vocabulário s...

Bonds of Love

 The lack of empathy between people seems an evil that is growing. Is that what Jesus meant when he asked "Will I find faith on earth when I return?" (Luke 18:8). Either way, love is fading even among those people who claims to be a separated people. And that love is what often creates faith in people. But thank God it is not general. Because there is still a people we can really find something true and sincere. Where lies and slander do not proliferate. It is a rare people! They are out there, are not blood relatives, but often understand us better than those. Can you see beyond what meets the eye. And even hear the words left unsaid. The Bible teaches: "Some friendships do not last anything but a true friend is closer than a brother" (Proverbs 18:24). Sometimes our enemies are right next to us, inside our homes. Having veins the same blood flows in our. Psychologist Maria Tereza Maldonato has an interesting phrase where it says: "Bonds of love can be created without the ties of blood. Plus, blood ties do not guarantee the existence of the bonds of love. " We must revise our concepts, our values ​​and our beliefs. What really matters in the world that I have devised for me? But is this the question to be asked? Or is there another? Or should we ask what really matters in my life and that serves to satisfy the purposes of God? It may well be that I get to focus not on my ideals, but ideals of God for me. It can happen that suddenly I find that my world is not mine, that my life is not mine and that everything I do while alive, despite help me live, I'm doing to accomplish the purposes that God envisioned for me, and that He expects me to honor them, because "I am crucified with Christ and live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me , and gave himself for me. " (Galatians 2:20). That should be enough for me to build my life in various bonds of love.

Comentários